Monday 22 August 2011

Smile! and a freebie sentiment...

I am loving Maurice from Pollycraft at the moment! I coloured him with my promarkers and did a 'dotty' ground for him. I haven't made a sentiment for a while so I decided to make my own sentiment to go with this image- although I think it could work with other images as well- I'm thinking Bugaboo's Gus?! I have made this one as a PNG so it has a transparent background which makes it easier to put DP under it. If you can use it, please help yourself- enjoy!


The papers are from a digiscrap set called 'Snips, Snails, Puppy Tails' by Scrappin' Serenity and a few Card Candi to finish off.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

12 comments:

Ali said...

Fab card - thanks for the sentiment xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Alison, love how you have coloured the ground Maurice is standing on, very effective x

Eemeli said...

Beautiful card! Love this cas-style and those candies are just my favorite embellies ^^ Saw your card on Make It Monday.
Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

Rene said...

This is so cute! Love how perfectly your sentiment matches your image!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Make it Monday...remember, the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!
Rene :D

Michelle said...

Hi Alison

Fabulous card! I love this fun image and your sentiment is just perfect.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Claire said...

Fab card Alison - just perfect for a male. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel said...

Hi Alison - i'm not surprised you are enjoying this image - he is cool. Great card. Hazel x

Judie said...

So cute. TFS with us at MIM.

Judie #54

Clairebears said...

He is just so much fun! I love your colouring too.

I have hopped over from Make it Monday.

Love Clairebears x

Carly said...

Saw this over at Make It Monday. Love your colour scheme and the images. What a fun card! Very nice! I love the layout ... actually I love everything about it.

lis-m said...

Hi Alison .. great blog.. i found thro Nannieflash.. Love the freebies, thanks for sharing
Hugs xx

Sandy said...

I saw your card on Make It Monday and came for a closer look, your sentiment goes well with your little man. Very cute.
Sandy