Thursday 21 July 2011

Bugaboo week of mini challenges- Monday...

I don't normally do Christmas cards as early as this- we've only just broken up for the summer holidays!- but I couldn't resist playing along with this week of challenges at Bugaboo as they have some fab prizes and I love Jodie's stamps.
Monday's challenge is to make a Christmas card using non traditional colours. I decided to use this ornament ted image from Bugaboo but to colour him blue. I teamed him up with a paper that I downloaded from Papercraft Inspirations mag ages ago, some bright pink card from my stash and a sparkly blue ribbon. The scalloped card was cut with a Go-Kreate card cutting die. I also decided to make a matching tag using the bear tag image and my Sizzix scallop die.
I would also like to enter this card and tag in the following challenges:

10 comments:

Min said...

Alison - this is just too sweet - LOVE the non-traditional colors you used! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Christmas In July Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Tine said...

Hi Alison. Nice to see the non-traditional colour scheme. Works beautifully. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Misty Olsen said...

What a BRRR Baby!! I love your beautiful card...The blue is just perfect...I love that shade :o)
Thanks for sharing your project with us at DCD...
Mistyrose
Die Cuttin Diva

Jenni said...

This little guy is just so cute! I haven't tried digital images yet but you make it look so perfect! I'm happy to be your newest follower!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogsppot.com

Cre8tiveVet said...

You made a wonderful card and tag. Thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cute card and tag set Alison.
luv
Debby

Creative Diva said...

Fantastic card. This is amazing. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Lovely Alison, love these colours for Christmas cards, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Megan said...

These are so cute! I love them!

Georgiana said...

What a cute set and these colors are so soft. Great job! Thank you for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations