Wednesday 8 June 2011

A watering can of roses...

Here's another card made with my Pink Petticoat gingham papers. This time I have gone for a soft, feminine combination of rose pink and green. The image is from Bugaboo and I have stamped the sentiment, from Elzybells, straight on to the paper for a cleaner look. I couldn't resist some more bunting cut with my MTF pennant die- I love how you can scale digi paper so that the gingham on the bunting is really small.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

8 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, your card is simply gorgeous! I love the gingham papers and banner, very nice! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Alison that is such a gorgeous image and such beautiful papers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Ooh I absolutely love that image, what a lovely card! I feel a shopping spree coming on! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week

Sarah said...

Absolutely beautiful Alison, I love this image and the bunting is gorgeous x

Kathy said...

I love this - it's just perfect for The Daring Cardmakers' "Roses and Honeysuckle" challenge this week, thanks for joining in.

purple_pea_fran said...

Such a sweet card! I love the bunting. Thanks joining us at The Daring Cardmakers this week!

Tammy Miller said...

Love this, the layout is perfect. Thanks for playing at Catch the Bug this week.

Jill said...

beautiful card Alison love the little row of flags thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx