Wednesday 4 May 2011

A dragon card...

I made this card for one of the men in my church housegroup. I usually have no problems making men's cards, in fact I probably make more guy cards than girl's cards, but this was a tricky one- I could not think which image to use for him. I then remembered that there are quite a few fantasy ornaments and pictures at his house so decided to use this cute dragon from Bugaboo which I coloured with my promarkers. The papers are a download from Summer Driggs called Easton and the tag was a freebie from Mudmaven Designs, printed onto the DP. I made the stacked star embellishment with a Crealies die that I have just bought.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

Buffy said...

Love this card, the dragon is so cute.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Alison so cute love the image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

katesacraftybugger said...

super card,love the song title and image .Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,Kate

Julie said...

Such a cute little dragon and fab song title. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie W x