Saturday 30 April 2011

Old style Walkman!..

I love this cute little monkey with his Walkman playing cassette tapes from Pollycraft. I loved my Walkman so much when I was a teenager, although I love my iPhone more! As it is quite a funky, retro image and the card is for a man I used papers from the 'For Him' stack by Papermania which I thought fitted the bill perfectly. Finished off with a computer generated sentiment and some Card Candy.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at DDSB.
Diane

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cute little chappie. Thank you for joining us at DDSB this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Gill McCall said...

What a cute card - thanks for joining us at DDSB

Heather said...

This is fantastic Alison, those colours and papers are stunning I love the cute little monkey!!

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
Heather
xx

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Alison, I love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge xxx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Alison what a fabulous card, love your image and the gorgeous papers. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Mandy said...

Hi Alison,
I'm loving this card...The image is fab so are the papers and colours...A great card...
Mandy x