Sunday 14 November 2010

A nice surprise..

I got a lovely surprise late last night when I was checking the challenges- I made the Top 3 for my HOOT! card. Thank you so much to the DT for picking my card.

Hoping to have something to show you soon- I may be able to get some crafting time in tonight or tomorrow while I wait in for a delivery. Was hoping for some yesterday but after a lovely lie in my husband and son went off to make some pancakes for breakfast and while getting out the flour managed to knock a pot of those "edible ball bearing" things out of the cupboard where they opened on the worktop and bounced everywhere in a mesmerising fashion- lol. Cue a big tidy of the cupboards because they were rather precariously placed so I could hardly be cross. I think we will be finding those for a while yet! I then let my son have a friend over in the afternoon so other than printing off a few digis that was that for crafting yesterday!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done Alison, I love that card! Your cupboards sound very like mine, I need to sort them out too ;-)

Nannieflash said...

Hi Congratulations on your achieving top 3, your hoot card was fabulous so not surprised.
Im sure you will be finding ball bearings for years, might me an idea to use a magnet you find they will come to you rather than you them. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Mandy said...

Hi Alison,
Congrats on making the Top 3....I know what you mean about the sweetie things Katy and her friends did the same thing in the summer hols with the big pack that has lots of different sorts in we were finding chocolate strands,pink ball things etc for ages..lol
Mandy xx