Monday 6 September 2010

You are not The Stig!...

If you aren't from the UK this sentiment may not make much sense to you! The Stig is a mystery (or now not so mystery!) racing driver on a car show called Top Gear.
I made it as a 'congratulations on passing your driving test card' and I made the sentiment, which reads "You are NOT The Stig! Well done and take care!" myself on the computer. I wanted a trendy, grungy look for this card with a young driver in mind but I'm not totally happy with it- I prefer the other car card that I made today but I can't show you that yet!
I'm entering this card in the Allsorts Challenge of 'New Beginnings' as it is for a new driver and the Karber Challenge of 'a card for a boy' as this is aimed at a 17 or 18 year old.

6 comments:

Debs said...

Fab card Alison. I love the bunting.
Thanks for joining in my 'New Beginnings' challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
TTFN
Debs xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Alison, no hes no stig, but hes equally fabulous, love your card and Im sure the person who receives it will smile. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Patricia St Martin said...

Alison, I sure the person that gets the cards is real happy about passed his test. Really cute card. Love how you put it together and the embellishments.

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love the image and the layout. Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge.

Sarah said...

What a fantastic card, I love everything about it, especially the sentiment x

Mummylade said...

this is a lovely project! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!