Thursday 29 July 2010

Boy's birthday card...

This is for my husband's business partner's son who is 5 next week. It is ages since I last used these clear stamps from Woodware, they were among the first I bought, but they are so cute for this age group! I followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday and the theme of 'for a child or baby' at Allsorts. I had been admiring some computer generated circular sentiments on Donna's blog so I emailed to ask if she could tell me how she did them- turns out she did a tutorial ages ago so she sent me a link. I was on a different version of Word but figured it out and here is my first go.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fab boy card, love the papers you've used and that lil chap is so cute x

scotspanda said...

fabby card, love the checked paper its gorgeous

thanks for taking up my challenge this week at Allsorts

lotsalove

Amanda :o)