Saturday 14 March 2009

Mother's Day cards.

There were things I liked about my last card and things I struggled with. I don't usually put so much on my cards! I made these to take into work and am much more pleased with them. The strip across the card has been embossed with the flower border from the Cuttlebug 'With Love' borders. The card base is made from pearlised card. The images and papers are the same as before. The sentiment comes from a Woodware clear set called 'Family Christmas'. Hope they like them at school!

2 comments:

NormaJean said...

your cards are beautiful, and thanks for the nice comments on my card

card crafted said...

I think they'll love them at schoool! That stamp with the bag is adorable.

I try to follow sketches when I can too, and sometimes I really love the sketch and can't wait to try it out....but then I find my style just doesn't seem to 'gel' with them. I'm not sure what my 'style' is exactly.....I just feel that I'm better suited to some challenges over others, just can't work out why yet, hahah.

I love the sketch challenge blogs though. Love seeing what everyone does with them, even if I don't manage them myself.

Thanks for the lovely comment on my card BTW :)