Thursday 5 March 2009

Cupcake Birthday.

This card all started from the patterned paper-I don't know who makes it but I think the design is a Strawberry Shortcake one. The paper has some green flowers on it so I made my base card from some pearlised lime green card. The stamp is another of my Personal Impressions clear set and I painted the image with a mix of watercolour pencils and pink and lime Twinkling H2O's. This was my first go at embossing and sanding Coredinations cardstock and I'm really rather pleased with the effect! I made the felt flower with a Sizzix originals die and some felt from the market then found the perfect lime green brad in my stash.

I found this High Hopes Challenge while blog surfing and Challenge #20 was to 'get that fuzzy feeling' on your card! I'm entering this card because of the felt flower.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Lovely cards! It's birthday season at our house, so I was happy to fall into your blog (through "Next Blog" surfing).

I'm not at all crafty, so I'm doubly impressed with your work!