Thursday 26 February 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar- Challenge 40

The challenge was called Shape Shifters so I have made an angled card by starting with a square card and cutting a slice off the bottom and righthand sides to give a tipped back look. I bought this Jolly Nation stamp because he reminded me so much of my son who has just started learning electric guitar. The card is folded from some I got in a pay-per-box from Holmfirth Mill- sometimes they have a great selection in, other times not. It is hard to see on the photo but the mirror board which I have used for the die cut and matting is also sort of coated like a CD- this mirror is actually the back of the blue card so the inside of the card is all mirror- my son thinks that's fab! I love this greeting stamp set from Elzybells, it covers so many occasions and has a really nice font.

0 comments: